Rospico (tee) is a light top in stockinette stitch, with short sleeves and a very pretty lace in the lower body. This lace, knit very quickly after the cast-on row, gives a slightly curved hem at the bottom.
The construction is bottom-up: you start by knitting the bottom of the body in the round, then the front and back are knit back and forth one after the other. The shoulders are joined together and the stitches of the neckline are picked-up and knit with a twisted rib. The stitches of the sleeves are then picked-up to knit them very short.
NOTIONS & INFORMATION
- Sizes: finished bust measurements – 88, 96, 104 (112, 120, 128) 136, 144, 152cm
- Gauge: 25 sts x 34 r = 10 cm in stockinette stitch in 3.5mm/US 4 needles (or another size to get the gauge).
- Recommended ease : between 10 to 20cm of positive ease.
- Fingering weight yarn : about 650, 700, 750 (830, 950, 1030) 1100, 1150, 1200 meters.
- Sample version: Kettle Yarn Co., Islington, ‘Blighty’ colourway with 14 cm of positive ease.
- Recommended needles (to get the gauge): 3.5cm/US 4 needles
- Stitch markers
- Waste yarn to put the stitches on hold
- Tapestry needle
This pattern is a digital pdf. Once your order has been processed, you will automatically receive an order confirmation email. In the email, click on the name of the pattern (in purple) under the title téléchargements (downloads) and the pattern will open as a pdf file on your device.
Rupture de stock