Rosa (Little) is a cardigan that features a beautiful lace on the raglan. Its features 2×2 ribbing on the wrists and lower body and about 6 small buttons for a vintage look.
You have the choice to knit it whether with two yarns held together (a fingering and a mohair) or with a single DK/Sport yarn. It is recommended to knit it without mohair for babies. For sizes from 3 to 18 months, the cardigan is recommended to have a regular length. It is shortened to a crop length for sizes 2yo and up.
Very accessible to beginners.
An adult version is available as “Rosa (cardigan)”
- Sizes: 3, (6, 12, 18) months 2, 4, 6, 8 10, 12 years old
- Gauge: 23 sts x 31 r = 10 cm in stockinette stitch in needles 4mm/US 6 (or another size to get the gauge)
Option 1 : only one DK/Sport weight yarn: about 240, (260, 300, 340) 340, 360, 390, 450 520, 550 meters
Option 2 : two yarns held together – A fingering weight yarn with a thread of lace mohair: about (not recommended for babies) 340, 360, 390, 450 520, 550 meters meters of each or
Sample version : Yarn By Simone: MSW fingering & Kid mohair/Silk lace; Rose des bois colorway; knit in size 4 years old.
- Recommended needles (to get the gauge): 4mm/US 6 for the body and 3.5mm/US 4 for the ribbing
- 6 buttons of 10mm
- 8 stitch markers + 2 locking markers
- Scrap yarn or stitch holders
- Tapestry needle
This pattern is digital and will be sent as a pdf-file to your e-mail.
Rupture de stock