Rosa is a cropped cardigan that features a beautiful lace on the raglan. Its V-neckline gives it a very feminine look. It has 2×2 ribbing on the wrists and body and a lot of small buttons on the front.
It can be knit whether with two yarns held together (a fingering and a mohair) or with a single DK/Sport yarn to make it lighter for the mid-season.
Very accessible to beginners.
The construction is top-down : the back, sleeves and front are knitted back and forth. The sleeves are put on hold to knit the body; the stitches of the sleeves are then knit one by one. The stitches of the front and neckline are picked-up to knit the neckband with a button placket.
Sizes: 80, 85 (90, 95, 100, 105, 110) 115, 120, 125, 130cm of bust circumference (finished measurements)
Gauge: 23 sts x 31r = 10cm in stockinette stitch in 4mm/US 6 needles (or another size depending on your gauge)
Recommended ease: between 0 and 7cm of positive ease.
Yarn et Material:
- Two yarns held together – a fingering weight yarn with a thread of lace mohair: about 750, 780 (820, 860, 900, 950, 1000) 1050, 1100, 1150, 1200 meters of each.
- DK/Sport weight yarn: 780, 800 (840, 880, 930, 980, 1030) 1080, 1130, 1170, 1220 meters
1) Yarn By Simone : MSW fingering & Kid mohair/Silk lace ; Rose des bois colorway ; knit in size 85cm with 6cm of positive ease.
2) Quince and co.; Chickadee; Egret colorway; knit in size 80cm with 1cm of positive ease. Knit with 3.75mm/US 5 needles to get the original gauge
- Recommended needles (if you get the gauge): 4mm/ US 6 circular needles for body and sleeves. 3,5mm/ US 4 circular needles for the ribbing
- 9 stitch markers
- scrap yarn tapestry needle
- 7 to 8 buttons de 10-12mm
This pattern is a digital pdf. Once your order has been processed, you will automatically receive an order confirmation email. In the email, click on the name of the pattern (in purple) under the title téléchargements (downloads) and the pattern will open as a pdf file on your device.
Rupture de stock