You can now buy Along avec Anna commercial licences so that you can sell knitted items from our patterns.
This commercial license allows you to sell your creations made from any Along avec Anna women pattern available on our online store (patterns from the book Knitting the jacquard in the round are excluded from the license).
Intellectual property laws prohibit using the patterns for commercial purposes, but by purchasing this license you are permitted to do so. However, you will have to respect several conditions.
The license is sold in packs of 10 labels. Please note: for children’s patterns and accessories, another license is available.
- Each label should be sewn onto your knitting project and represents a written pattern.
- With this pack, you can knit and sell 10 items.
- When presenting and selling the item, it must be expressly stated that the patron is a Along avec Anna. This is valid for physical sales as well as online sales. In addition, it is compulsory to put a photo with the label visible.
- A repost on social networks is always appreciated #alongavecanna @ along.avec.anna
- Please note, this pack does not include the price of the patterns. These must be purchased separately from the online store.
- This license is reserved for creators making their articles in an artisanal way and cannot be intended for industrial exploitation of the pattern.