October Pattern Update
October is already over, and we are slowly getting into winter….! I’m not looking forward for snow as usual, but I can’t wait to be christmas time this year as we are going to have an amazing gift ! Anyway, I’ve been looking at all the new patterns released this month even if I can’t sew anything yet. Get ready, it’s a long list!
* Collection *
– The new collection of République du Chiffon is finally online! There are a coat pattern (Raymond), the Madeleine dress, the Claude trousers, the Françoise jacket, and the Jolaine shirt in paper, and the Andrea skirt as well in pdf.
– New collection from Marilla Walker : the Roberts collection 006 which includes a pattern for a jumpsuit, a dungarees, a top, and dresses! Patterns are all available in pdf.
– Muse Patterns released a pack of two patterns : the Tahi skirt and shrug, available in pdf.
– Tilly and the Buttons released the Orla top pattern which is a semi-fitted shift top with delicate details offset by a modern exposed zip. It’s available in paper only.
– The french company MLM Patrons released the L’impatiente blouse pattern. For now it’s available in pdf only from size XS à XXL. It’s a simple and quick make, with two sleeves options.
– New pattern as well from Salme, with the Maria blouse, available in pdf from size US 2 to 18. It’s a loose fitting blouse with flat collar.
– New pattern from Tessuti Fabrics, the Colette top and tunic pattern, which is a nice beach-cover top. Pattern is available in pdf and in paper.
– True Bias released the Roscoe blouse and dress , qui s’adapte aussi en version robe. It’s a boho-inspired garment with a gathered neckline and raglan sleeves. The neckline is finished with a center slit and neckties. Pattern available in pdf.
– Fancy Tiger Craft released the Fen pattern, which is a top and a dress too. It’s a casual fit, available in pdf and in papier.
– If you want to be cosy at home this winter, you can use the latest pattern from Hey June : the Halifax hoodie. It’s available in pdf, from size XS to 2XL.
– Blank Slate Patterns released the Novelista Shirt, a classic button down shirt with shirtail or crossback options. Pattern available in pdf from size XXS to 3XL.
* Coats and Jackets *
– The latest pattern from Make My Lemonade is the Rosa jacket. It’s a teddy with a V neck, raglan sleeves and a lining. It’s available in pdf with video instructions or in paper.
– Grainline Studio released the Tamarack jacket, perfect to mid-season. Pattern is available in pdf, from size 0 to 18.
– Green Style Creations released the Sundance jacket which is a very versatile pattern and offers many options. Pattern is available in pdf from size XXS to 3XL.
– The Makers Atelier released The Atelier Coat : it’s a very sophisticated pattern, available in paper.
– Pauline Alice released the Rosari skirt, a nice pattern with a mini or midi length, a lot of pockets options and very versatile. Pattern available in paper and pdf.
– The first famous release of this month is the latest pattern from Colette Patterns : the Wren dress. It’s a wrap-style knit dress : Version 1 is a sleeveless dress that is perfectly suited for warmer months. Version 2 offers the same wrap bodice, with the addition of short sleeves. Pattern available in pdf and paper.
– In the Folds released the Rushcutter dress pattern: it’s an oversized knee-length, A-line dress, designed for woven fabrics, available in two different styles. Available in pdf.
– Cashmerette released a curvy line of patterns and the first is the Appleton dress. It’s a classic wrap knit dress designed to play up your curves with a crossover front, a built-in waist tie, and a deep V-neck. Available in pdf from size 12 to 28.
– Whitney Deal released the Glea dress pattern : it’s a simply, sweet dress with a wide rounded collar with a loose fitting and comfortable. This dress has buttons up the front and has bust and shoulder darts. This pattern is available in pdf.
– Anneka Couture released the Malo dress, a very simple but nice dress. Pattern available in pdf.
What a list! I can’t believe how busy was October!! I hope you found what you were looking for! I’m wishing you a very good sunday and a good week!