October & November pattern update
* Collection *
- Amazing collection released by I Am Patterns, with 5 new patterns! Have you seen the Sirius pattern? I just LOVE it!
- Republique du Chiffon released a new collection recently : two dresses, a coat, a blouse, a skirt and a dungarees! I really love the Renée dress pattern! Available in paper.
- Kommatia Patterns released a few patterns : a dungarees, a bomber jacket, a dress, a parka with raglan sleeves, a cardigan, a crop-top and a knit dress. They are available in pdf.
- Louis Antoinette released a new collection collection as well with a lot of new patterns : The Formidable dress would be perfect for christmas and NY festivities.
- The latest patterns from Style Arc are : the Marilyn dress, the Harlow top, the Lauren shirt, the Winsome dress, the Josie sweatshirt, and the Rae tunic. They released as well the Sadie pack, with a pair of trousers and a blouse.
- Two new patterns from the french brand Ready to Sew, with the Joseph jacket and the Jane shirt, both available in pdf.
- Capital Chic released their winter collection 2016, with 4 new patterns : three dresses and a shirt. All available in pdf.
- How To Do Fashion has two patterns already available on their website : the jacket No. 10 Stockholm, and the top/skirt pack No.11 Malmo.
- Finally, the Fold Line, in partnership with House of Pinheiro released the Billie pattern : with this pattern, you can sew a dress, a skirt and a top. Available in pdf. They released as well the Josie dress, in partnership with Simply sewing.
* Tops *
- The latest pattern from In the Folds, in partnership with Peppermint Magazine and it’s a very nice peplum top. Available in pdf.
- Very nice new pattern from Eglantine et Zoé with the Colibri top, available in paper.
- Vanessa Pouzet released the Haut Vol pattern, available in pdf.
- Jennifer Lauren Handmade released the Auden cardigan pattern, and it’s a pattern for men this time! Available in pdf.
- La Garçonne is the latest pattern from Delphine et Morissette and is available in pdf.
- The latest pattern from SnapDragon Studio is the Villager Blouse & Tunic, available in pdf in their Etsy shop.
- Audrey and Me Patterns a sorti le patron du Cardigan Keira : un cardigan avec un joli détail d’ourlet arrondi. J’aime beaucoup la version fermée avec une ceinture. Disponible en version pdf.
- Itch to Stitch released the Arenal tee-shirt, available in pdf.
- The Giulia shirt is the latest pattern from Di Nuvole Di Cuori. Available in pdf.
* Dresses *
- Tilly and the buttons released the pinafore/dungarees dress Cleo, really great for beginners, and available in paper. I’ve got the pattern, I’m just missing the fabric!
- Jennifer Lauren Handmade released the Ivy dress. Pattern available in pdf.
- New pattern from By Hand London with the Alix, with a very seventies style. It’s a high-waisted prairie dress with a V-neck yoke, inset waistband, tie back belt and a full skirt, pleated at centre front and back, Available in pdf.
- The first pattern from Coco Wawa Crafts is the Marshmallow dress : a quick make trapeze dress, with a peter pan collar, and buttons at the back. Available in pdf.
- Megan Nielsen released the Karri dress pattern : It’s a multi paneled dress with distinctive style lines and close fit. Pattern features princess seams, flared skirt, anchored side seam pockets, short sleeves, centre back invisible zipper and a full lining. Available in paper and pdf.
- Schnittchen released the Jeanni dress pattern and the Plus size Katha tunic. Both available in paper and pdf.
- Fabrics for sale released the Pinafore dress, that looks very nice in a velvet fabric. Available in paper.
- Grainline Studio is coming back this month with the Farrow dress, available in paper.
- The Maker’s Atelier released the Seam Detail dress, available in paper.
- Another dress pattern! but this time it’s from Simple Sew with the Anneka pattern, available in paper.
- In the Folds released the Acton dress, available in pdf.
In knit fabric :
- Pauline Alice released the Aldaia pattern : a very nice dress with so many options that you can make 27 different dresses! I can’t wait to sew mine! Available in paper and pdf.
- Sew Over it released the Heather knit dress, available in pdf. qui est disponible en version pdf.
- Schneidernmeistern released the Karl Dress.
- And Cashmerette released the Turner dress pattern with a flared skirt and different sleeves options.
* Bottoms *
- Wear Lemonade released the Julietta trousers, it features a high waist. Available in paper.
- The Nina pant pattern is the latest pattern from Tessuti : it includes a flat front, back darts, stitched down facing, side invisible zipper and twin-needle finished wide hem with side splits. Available in paper and pdf.
- Itch to Stitch released the Vientiane skirt and the pattern is available in pdf.
* Coats *
- Closet Case Patterns released the Kelly Anorak that I really like. It would be perfect in a yellow fabric lined with a breton striped fabric. Available in paper and pdf.
- The latest pattern from Christine Haynes is the Ellsworth coat, available in paper.
- Waffle patterns released the Bamboo coat, in paper and pdf.
- And finally, Wardrobe By Me released the pattern of the Cocoon coat.
* Lingerie *
- Sophie Hines released The Euler Bralette : it’s a fully lined soft bra with curved center seams for support, and adjustable elastic straps and underbust band. Available in pdf.
- I really like the latest pattern from Sew Over It : the Ultimate pyjama is perfect to be cosy this winter. Available in pdf.
- As it’s summer in Australia at the moment, Swim Style relased the Rashie Top; available in pdf.
And it’s over for now folks! What’s on your to-do list at the moment? Have a nice week!