June pattern update
Summer is around the corner, even if in Montreal it is hard to see as we have a lot of rain! But you can definitely feel the summer vibe in this new indie pattern update! So let’s have a look right now!
* Collection *
– The Tidepool Collection from Cake Patterns is a collection of 3 new patterns including two tops, and a pair of trousers. Patterns are all available in paper and pdf.
* Tops *
– Tilly and the Buttons released a close-fitting jersey top called Agnes this month. You can choose from long or cropped sleeves; plain or ruched sleeves; scoop neckline or ruched sweetheart neckline – in total : eight possible combinations! It’s available in paper from size 1 to 8.
– République du chiffon just released a new pattern, the shirt Nadine, with a very nice 60’s touch, perfect to go with a skirt or a pair of shorts. available fron size 34 to 46. Instructions are in french.
– Cozy Little World released the Jasmin top pattern : It’s a loose tee-shirt with short sleeves, V neck, and a gathered yoke at the back. Available in pdf from size 34 to 44. Instructions are in french.
– Anne (Anneka Couture) just released her very first pattern, the Cézembre blouse, a simple top, perfect for summer. Pattern is available in pdf, from size 36 to 44, with english and french instructions.
– Hey June released the Biscayne blouse : it’s a loose top, with a pocket on the front, and a hidden button placket. Available in pdf.
–The top/dress Gemma is the newest knit pattern from DiNuvoleDiCuori. it’s available from size XS to 3XL in pdf.
* Dresses *
– Sew Over It released a new dress pattern : the vintage shirt dress, available in paper and pdf from size 8 to 20. It’s a nice dress that you can make with or without sleeves. I’m in love with the contrasting version that Lisa made, it’s completely my style!
– New dress from By Hand London this month with the Zeena pattern. It’s a dress with kimono sleeves, a pleated skirt, and darts on the bust. You gave two sleeve length option too. You can purchase it on pdf from size UK6 to UK20.
– New pattern from Pauline Alice, The Xerea dress : it is a 60’s inspired dress with pockets and front and back yokes. It also features side panels and edges are finished with bias binding. View A is a shift dress with short sleeves and short bust darts, and view B is a sleeveless tent dress. It’s available in paper and pdf from size 34 to 48.
– New release from Closet Case Files this month with the pattern Sallie maxi dress and jumpsuit. You can choose between a self lined V-neck kimono tee with tie neck closure, or a strappy tank with shoulder ties. On your bottom half, mix and match wide leg pants, culottes or a maxi skirt with side slits, all with convenient pockets and a comfortable elasticized waist. It’s available from size 0 to 20, in pdf.
– New pattern from Maria Denmark, the knit Wraped dress, available in pdf from size 34 to 54.
– English Girl At Home released her first pattern, the Lou Lou dress. It’s available in pdf.
* Trousers & Skirts *
– Second release from Pauline Alice this month with the Sorell trousers : it features a front zipper fly, wide legs with front pleats for more comfort, front slash pockets and a small watch pocket. The waistband sits at natural waist and has belt loops. Available in paper and pdf.
– Second release as well from République du chiffon with the Charlotte skirt, an other pattern with a nice 70’s touch.It’s available in pdf from suize 34 to 46.
– New pattern from Compagnie M. with the Nina skirt, available in paper and pdf.
– An other free pattern this month from Make my Lemonade, with the Ava skirt. As usual, the pattern is free on pdf, with instructions in french on a video. but you can purchased the paper version on her website too.
– A free pattern from Megan Nielsen is online! The Veronika skirt is a nice circle skirt with two large pockets on the side front. It’s available in pdf.
– Delphine et Morissette released the Mario dungarees. You can purchase it on pdf, by sending an email to her. It’s available from size 34 to 46. Instructions are in french.
* Lingerie & Swimsuit *
– The canadian Sarah from Ohhh Lulu released a new lingerie collection : knickers, shorts, romper … it’s 8 new patterns available in her shop this month! You can purchase it by pdf from size XS to XL.
– Orange Lingerie, who released the very famous Marlborough bra a few months ago, just added a new pattern to their collection : the Boylston bra. The pattern is available in pdf from size 30A to 40DD.
– Maison Fleur released a new pattern, the 8101 Halter-neck Swimsuit, available in pdf from size XS to XXL. It looks like an easy make with a vintage style that I really really like! I might go for this one actually!
– Seamstress Erin just released a new pattern : the Nautilus Swimsuit, available in pdf.
And this article is already over!!! So, tell me what you liked?!
Have a nice week!