Free indie pattern #2
Hello everyone! You apparently had a lot of interest in my first article on free indie pattern (you can read it again here) so I decided that it was time for the round #2 ! This list doesn’t show everything available on internet (of course! way too many stuff) but I hope you’ll find what you need. Remember that free patterns are not as complete as patterns you would buy so some of them might come in only one size. It’s now time to have a look!
– Ralph Pink have a LOT of free patterns on their website : dress, jumpsuit, bodysuit, shorts … you should definitely go have a look! I really like the style but haven’t had time to test them yet. The only thing is that it’s coming in one size only which is 89 – 68 – 92. I would have to reduce the bust if I want to try it.
– The Luisa dress from the blog Make My Lemonade is the first pattern of her project Wear Lemonade. It is available for free (pdf version) with instructions in a video here. I’m not sure that you can get the instructions in english but to be honest, this dress looks pretty simple to sew! Go have a look at her website as she’s supposed to release a free pattern each month.
– Me and sew offers three free patterns on her blog : the Loose top, the blue dress (knit dress), and the basic top. Use google translate to have access to the website in english (it translates the entire page straigt away). Those patterns are available in one size only.
– The tape top from Workroom social is available on her website, and it’s a nice pattern perfect for summer to arrive.
– The Party sunny frock dress, is a free pattern available on Burdastyle that I quite like with the vintage neckline. I think I might try it one day.
– Vera Venus has made a pdf pattern called Sails Ahoy circle skirt. She added some sails drawings that you could add to your skirt if you wanted to!
– The Barbara dress from the blog On the Cutting Floor is a simple dress but I like the design. A nice bodice, circle skirt and pockets : totally my style! It’s available in a few differents sizes. There is as well an other pattern for knit called the Rebecca dress.
– The Ladyshorts from Cloth Habit is a nice pattern that looks interesting. Anyone tried it yet?
– The Amerson pattern from Madalynne is a very cute pantie pattern as well that I’ll probably try this year.
– I found on Pepermint‘s website some bloomers patterns for adults. The pattern is here and instructions there. Pepermint apparently joined Pattern Runway to propose the gathered sundress as a free pattern on their website. Instructions are here.
– There is a free legging pattern called Cozy Fleece Leggings available on the blog Gros Grains Fabulous.
– I really love the appron pattern available on Pauline Alice‘s blog! So vintage ! The pattern is here!
– There is a knit dress on the blog Dahlia fashion, but only in size 36 with raglan sleeves. Be careful, the pattern is in real size so the blogger recommands to print it in a copy shop.
And the second round is already over! I’m working hard to get ready a round #3 in a few months! If you’ve got any suggestions, I’ll be happy to add them! Don’t forget that Burdastyle has tons of free pattern available as well!
Have a nice week-end everyone! What’s you sewing plans?!