August & september pattern update
* Collection *
- Named released their new collection called Evolution Theory. Trousers, blouse, blazzer, trench coat… you have a lot of choice once again! Patterns are all available in paper or pdf in size EUR 32 – 50.
- A new ebook was released very recently, and it’s from Sew Over it! It’s called My Capsule Wardrobe : City Break, and it’s a collection of five patterns designed for you to sew a capsule wardrobe perfect for any city break trip : a denim skirt, a jersey top, a shirt dress, a skinny jeans and a waterfall-front coat. Available in pdf.
- A new sewing pattern company called Orageuse Patterns, released 5 patterns available on their website : a shirt/shirt dress, a jumpsuit, a top/dress, a trench coat and a top with a zipper at the back. Patterns are all available in pdf.
- The second new pattern company of this article is called Opian, and they realesed threw patterns : the Alvernia dress, the Cemette skirt and the Pollux top, all available in pdf. Have you tried them yet?
* Tops *
- The San Francisco Swing top/dress is the latest pattern from Sew Caroline, a pattern perfect for beginners, especially with knit fabrics. Available in pdf.
- New pattern from Megan Nielsen with the Dove blouse, available only in pdf. Pattern features loose fit, french darts, v neckline, curved hemline, and three sleeve options.
- Tilly and the Buttons released the Rosa shirt : the pattern has a semi-fitted shape thanks to gently curved princess seams on both front and back. Available in paper.
- Dessine-moi un patron released the Balmoral top, pattern in french, available in pdf.
- Gather released the Azaire top/dress, that features a fitted bust, curved yoke, boat neckline, peplum, back darts and an invisible zip. I really like the top version!
- Blousette rose released the Parisette shirt, that looks very cute! Pattern in french, available in pdf.
- Two new blouse are available on Delphine et Morissette’s website : the flamenco blouse and the Anahide blouse. French patterns that you can find on their eshop.
- Jennifer Lauren released the Gable pattern, a knit tee-shirt with a slash neckline, a long-line body and three different sleeve options. Available in pdf.
- Another shirt that is available is from Itch to Stitch : Bonn shirt and dress pattern features a relaxed fit with slight waist shaping, front buttoned, and a V neck with modified mandarin collar (and a lot of other things). Available in pdf.
- Le patron Gemma est le dernier né de chez Made By Rae : il s’agit d’un débardeur très basique qui propose deux hauteurs d’encolure. Il est disponible en version pdf.
- New pattern from Cashmerette with the Harrison shirt, available in paper and pdf.
- New collaboration for House of Pinheiro, this time with UpCraftClub : the pattern is called the Everyday blouse, and it’s available in pdf.
- Sew House Seven released The Toaster sweater, available in pdf.
* Dresses *
- Colette Patterns is back to vintage with her latest pattern The Rue dress! The bodice has flattering, curved style lines that start at the side seams and meet at center front and you have two skirt and sleeve options to choose from. Pattern available in pdf and paper (but currently being fixed, so temporarily unavailable).
- La Zipée is the latest pattern from the french brand ODV, and was released at the end of summer. Pattern available in french in pdf.
- Maven Patterns released the Kitty dress, that features bust dart detail, a peter pan collar, ¾ length sleeve or short sleeve options and in-seam pockets. Available in pdf.
- Victory Patterns released the Trinia dress, a fusion between a classic wrap dress and a kimono. Available in pdf.
- New pattern from Christine Haynes, called the Rumi Tank. It’s a feminine and sporty racerback knit tank top and dress, and it’s available in pdf.
- Two new pattern from Designer Stitch : the Charlie dress and the Pippa dress. Pattern are available in pdf.
- Charlotte Kan released the Elskan pattern, a batwing dress or top, with two sleeve options: short and long. She released as well the Garçonne shirtdress/shirt : a buttoned down shirt with a boxy fit (no bust darts) and minimal detailing. Pattern available in pdf.
* Trousers & Jumpsuits *
- Pauline Alice is back with the port trousers : it’s a pattern with a relaxed fit through hip and thigh with a tapered leg. They feature a front zipper fly, a mid-rise and belt loops. Available in pdf and papier.
- The second trousers released was the Safran pants from Deer & Doe, that I had the chance to review (you can read my article here). Available in paper.
- Make my Lemonade released the India jumpsuit and it’s available in paper only (or pdf if you sign for the month offer).
- The latest pattern from Sew House Seven is the Nehalem pant and skirt, and this pattern is based on the traditional Thai fisherman’s pants worn by fishermen in Eastern Asia. I really like the bow at the waist but I’m not a huge fan of the fit to be honest (even if I wore my fisherman’s pants non stop in Asia a few years ago!). Available in pdf.
- Ready to Sew released the Jumpy pattern, which features a relaxed fit and a big knot on the waist. I actually really like the pink version. Available in pdf.
- Megan Nielsen released the Harper Shorts and skort, and it’s available in paper and pdf.
- If you like shorts/skort, Itch to Stitch released one as well! It’s called the Belize shorts & skort and is available in pdf.
- The other pattern from Sew Caroline is the Magnolia shorts, and it is available in pdf. I tell you that a bit too late now, but you can keep it in mind for next year!
* Coats & Jackets *
- The Maria jacket is the latest pattern from Make My Lemonade and it’s available in paper only.
- The Maker’s Atelier released the Shawl collar coat, available in paper.
- Sew this pattern released the Birdie bomber jacket, available in pdf.
So tell me more, what’s on your to-do list for this Autumn?! Have a nice evening!